Ideal for busy families this excellent George Foreman portion health grill has a large grilling surface cooking up to 5 portions of food on its 516 squared cooking surface and contains an extended handle for ease of use.
The non-stick grill plates and extended handle makes cleaning and using the grill easier, this fantastic grill also boasts a 42% reduction in fat thanks to the patented angled grill.
It has a sloped Grill design which channels fat and grease into a separate tray and cooks from the top and bottom simultaneously for fast, even, complete grilling results.
The floating hinge enables cooking of extra thick food.
- Cooks up to 5 portions of food
- 516 (cm2) grilling surface
- 1370 - 1630 watts
- Sloped grill design, channels fat & grease into separate drip tray
- Non-stick grill cooks from top and bottom at the same time for fast, even, complete grilling results
- Floating hinge enables even the thickest food to be evenly cooked
- Extended handle for ease of use
- Drip tray included
Product Dimensions: H134 x L338 x W320mm