Giant Oreo Cake
19 February 2021
Treat your tastebuds with this delicious Giant Oreo! It's ideal for fans of Oreos - but if you're just a sweet lover, you'll enjoy every bit of it too!
Treat your tastebuds with this delicious Giant Oreo!
It's ideal for fans of Oreos - but if you're just a sweet lover, you'll enjoy every bit of it too!
- Cook Time: 25mins
Category: Dessert,Biscuits & Cookies
- 1x Chocolate Cake Mix
- 125ml Vegetable Oil
- 230ml Water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 300ml Whipping Cream
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 100g Oreo White Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Empty packet of cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the oil, water and eggs then whisk until you
- have a smooth batter.
- Grease an Oreo style cake mould, and pour in half the batter. Bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- Leave to cool in the mould (removing while hot might take away some of the mould’s details).
- Repeat with the other half of the batter. While the cakes are cooling, thoroughly whisk the cream until it starts to become thick. Add in the icing sugar and continue to whisk.
- Once it is nearly thick enough to stand a spoon in, gently melt the white chocolate. If it gets too hot, allow to cool slightly before adding into the cream mixture.
- Level off both the cooled cakes and flip one upside down. Cover with an even layer of the whipped cream mixture.
- Lay the remaining cake on top. Enjoy!