Recipe: Oreo Pizza
18 April 2019
Pizza. With OREO. Coated in chocolate... It sounds too good to be true - but it's SO easy to make and tastes delicious! Do you fancy making this incredible chocolate pizza?!
Pizza. With OREO. Coated in chocolate...
It sounds too good to be true - but it's SO easy to make and tastes delicious!
Do you fancy making this incredible chocolate pizza?!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours
Category: Pizza,Dessert,Biscuits & Cookies
- 20-40 Oreos (depending on the size of your pizza tray)
- 1-2 Boxes of Standard pre-made Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 120ml Water
- 180ml Vegetable Oil
- 225g softened Butter
- 200g Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 160g Icing Sugar
- 10-20 Crushed Oreos
- Chocolate Sauce
- Mix together pre-made brownie mix to packet instructions
- Line a Pizza tray with baking paper and line the tray with as many Oreos as possible
- Pour the brownie mixture over the Oreos and completely cover in the mix
- Bake at 180˚C (350F, Gas Mark 4) for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- For the topping, beat softened butter until smooth, then add vanilla extract & marshmallow fluff, and beat again until smooth
- Gradually add the icing sugar until fully combined
- Once the brownie/Oreo base is cooked and cooled, spread over the topping
- Top with the crushed Oreos and chocolate sauce