Maltesers Tiffin Cake
20 January 2021
Crunchy no bake Tiffin with crushed Maltesers and raisins in the base, topped with marbled yoghurt and Galaxy and a whole Malteser set onto each portion. Follow the steps to try for yourself!
Crunchy no bake Tiffin with crushed Maltesers and raisins in the base, topped with marbled yoghurt and Galaxy and a whole Malteser set onto each portion.
Follow the steps to try for yourself!
- Prep Time: 15mins
- 125g butter plus extra for greasing the tin
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g biscuits, crushed
- 2 packs Maltesers 68g
- 25g raisins
- ½ tub extra low fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsps 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 2 packs 110g Galaxy
- Set aside 15 Maltesers for decoration. Put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add ½ the Maltesers and lightly crush.
- Butter and line a large tin with baking paper. Melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa in a large saucepan.
- Stir through the crushed biscuits & the rest of the Maltesers and raisins. Pour the mixture into the tin, press down, then smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds at a time, times stirring until melted. Pour the chocolate over and use a knife or spoon to smooth until it’s completely covered in chocolate.
- Leave for 10 minutes whilst you mix the cream cheese and yoghurt.
- Splatter the yoghurt over the chocolate with a teaspoon and run a cocktail stick through both to create a marbled pattern.
- Place back in the fridge for 2 hours to set.