Recipe: Buttery Biscoff Bars
10 July 2019
We can't wait to try these buttery Biscoff Cookies bars!! They're perfect if you're a fan of the biscuit; and really easy to make! Who fancies trying to make these?!
We can't wait to try these buttery Biscoff Cookies bars!!
They're perfect if you're a fan of the biscuit; and really easy to make!
Who fancies trying to make these?!
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 1 - 3 hours
Serves: 8 - 10
Category: Dessert,Biscuits & Cookies
- Biscoff Biscuits 150g
- Icing Sugar 300g
- Unsalted Butter 250g
- Biscoff Spread 275g
- Milk Chocolate Dairy Milk 200g
- Dark Chocolate 200g
- Milkybar/White Chocolate 100g
- Extra Biscoff biscuits and spread for decoration
- Mix together icing sugar and crushed biscuits
- Mix the butter and Biscoff
- Pour the butter Biscoff mixture into the dry ingredients
- Squash mixture into a lined and greased baking tin
- Melt the milk and dark choc over a bowl of boiling water
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the biscoff base, then add extra toppings: melted white chocolate, melted Biscoff spread, crumbled Biscoff biscuits
- Put into the fridge to set - at least 1 hour, but the longer the better