Recipe: Giant Jaffa Nibble
30 July 2019
How tasty does this GIANT McVities Jaffa Nibble look?! It's all the deliciousness of Jaffa Nibbles but MASSIVE!! It's a big ball of yummmm and we can't wait to try it!
How tasty does this GIANT McVities Jaffa Nibble look?! It's all the deliciousness of Jaffa Nibbles but MASSIVE!!
It's a big ball of yummmm and we can't wait to try it!
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- 2 packs Orange Jelly
- 400g Milk Chocolate
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 400g Room Temp Butter
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 400g Self Raising Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Add butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour and baking powder in a bowl, and mix together
- Pour into 2 greased round tins and bake in the oven for 1 hour at 170°C (325°F, Gas Mark 3)
- Make jelly according to packet instructions
- Add gelatin mixed with warm water and pour into 2 bowls
- Pour into 2 bowls and leave to cool until set
- Once cooked, leave the cake to cool and scoop out the middle from both halves
- Melt chocolate and pour over each cake half
- Leave in the fridge until chocolate is set
- Add bowls of jelly to each scooped out section
- Use melted chocolate to seal both halves, and add the second cake half
- Leave to set, cut and enjoy!