Recipe: Giant Reese's Cup
24 May 2019
It'd be perfect for making as a party piece or simply for any Reeses fans to indulge on! Follow the steps in the video and you too can enjoy a Giant Reese's Cup.
It'd be perfect for making as a party piece or simply for any Reeses fans to indulge on!
Follow the steps in the video and you too can enjoy a Giant Reese's Cup.
- Prep Time: 40mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- 2kg Milk Chocolate (1kg for the base, 1kg for the top)
- 500g Peanut Butter
- 85g Butter
- 300g Icing Sugar
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 75g Digestive Biscuits
- Over boiling water melt 2kg of milk chocolate
- In a 10 inch quiche pan, pour 1kg of the melted milk chocolate and coat the bottom of the pan - chill in a refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until set
- Whilst the base sets, whisk together the peanut butter, icing sugar, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract until fully combined
- Fold in the crushed Digestive Biscuits
- Remove the base from the fridge and add the peanut butter mixture
- Press the mixture flat, leaving a small amount of room around the edge for the chocolate to seal
- Pour over the remaining 1kg of melted chocolate and smooth out the top
- Chill for 1 hour or until completely set
- Carefully remove from the pan and enjoy with friends!