Recipe: Lucky Charms Tray Bake
14 March 2019
We can't get enough of this Lucky Charms tray bake - and it requires NO cooking! It's a tasty treat for the weekend - and it's easy enough for the kids to help make too! Would you love to try this?
We can't get enough of this Lucky Charms tray bake - and it requires NO cooking!
It's a tasty treat for the weekend - and it's easy enough for the kids to help make too!
Would you love to try this?
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- 120ml Milk
- 150g Mini Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Double Cream
- 230ml (1 cup) Double Cream
- 2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6-8 Drops Green Food Colouring
- 300g Oreos
- 6 tbsp (100g) Unsalted Butter
- 175ml Double Cream
- 180g Dark Chocolate
- In a saucepan, heat milk on medium until hot, and add marshmallows and butter. Stir until fully combined
- Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, vanilla & peppermint extracts, and food coloring. Leave to cool to room temperature for around 1 hour
- Line a 9 x 9" square baking tray with parchment paper. In a food processor, blitz Oreos into crumbs, then mix in melted butter and press firmly into bottom of the prepared tray, then refrigerate
- Whisk 230ml of double cream until stiff peaks are formed and fold in Marshmallow mixture
- Pour over Oreo base and chill until set
- Pour heated double cream over chopped up chocolate and stir until combined
- Once smooth pour onto the now set mixture. Top with Lucky Charms and M&M’s, then chill until set (around an hour)
- Slice into small bars and enjoy!