Spooky Pumpkin Mug Cake
09 October 2020
- Total Time: 5 min
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Betty Winters Halloween Frosting (or make your own icing)
- Betty Winters Halloween Cake Decorations
- Haribo Trick or Treat Mini Bags
- Using your favourite mug, put the flour, sugar and baking powder together with the milk, oil, pumpkin spice and mix until smooth.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds on a medium-high setting.
- Spoon on the frosting and smooth over with a knife.
- Top with edible Halloween decorations and enjoy!