Recipe: Sticky Biscoff Brownies
14 May 2021
We're all about sticky Lotus Biscoff brownies right now - because they are SO tasty and easy to make!
A great bake for the weekend, and you could even accessories it with your own toppings!
Do you fancy trying this? Simply follow the recipe below and watch our fab video!
- 200g Butter
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 3 Large Eggs
- 250g Caster sugar
- 150g Plain Flour
- 150g Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 1 x Packet of Chocolate Chips
- 40g Biscoff Biscuits
- And extra Biscoff Biscuits for decoration.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the chocolate, Biscoff spread and butter in a microwaveable bowl in 10 second bursts until fully melted.
2. Thoroughly beat the eggs and sugar in another bowl with an electric whisk or a strong arm until thick and creamy. Gently pour in the chocolate and butter mixture into the eggs and sugar, carefully folding together until combined.
3. Sift in the flour, roughly crush 40g of Biscoff biscuits in and add the chocolate chips and carefully fold in. Pour the batter into a 20x20cm lined tin.
4. Bake for around 30 mins, using a knife or cocktail stick to test the brownies are cooked all the way through.
5. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack. Melt a small amount of Biscoff spread in the microwave and drizzle over the brownies and decorate with Biscoff biscuits.