Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
D-C-Fix Self-Adhesive Film 67.5cm x 2m - Matt Black
Product code: 346941 Subject to availability - visit your nearest store
D-C-Fix Self-Adhesive Film.
Matt Black is a popular choice for covering a whole host of surfaces to give them a fresh, new look.
From kitchen units and drawer fronts to items of furniture, shelving and even appliances such as fridge freezers, this versatile film is a great alternative to paint.
It can even be peeled off when it's time for a change.
Dimensions: 67.5cm x 2m (Approx.)
For instructions on how to use, check the Specification tab.
If you would like to continue browsing our excellent range of d-c-fix adhesives, have a look at our brand page and buy in-store.
How to apply:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface to be covered.
2. Measure surface to be covered allowing extra film for wrapping or trimming.
3. Using the handy grid on the backing paper, mark & cut the film to size.
4. Place the film in position and gradually (10cm at a time) peel away the backing paper NB. water can be sprayed on the surface first for easier application.
5. Smooth away any air bubbles using d-c-fix smoother, film can be lifted and reapplied if need be.
6. Fold film over the edge pulling tightly or for curved edges a hairdryer can be used to make the film more pliable.
7. Trim off any excess film and leave to bond for 24 hours
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not happy with a purchase you make at our stores, simply return it in its original condition, with proof of purchase, within 30 days and we’ll give you a full refund or replacement.*
Customers are advised that refunds and credit notes will only be given where proof of purchase (receipt, credit card statement, etc) is provided. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging.
Conditions apply to some products:
Refunds and exchanges cannot be given against Audio/DVD and Computer Games. Should one of these products prove to be faulty it can be returned with your receipt within 30 days and we will exchange it for one of the same title.
Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.
Mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets and pillows can only be returned if they are unused, in the original packaging and in a resaleable condition.